SolutionsATI WalkMe Dashboard
Steps to Build and Publish WalkMe Content
- Meet with the requestor and understand his or her needs.
- Evaluate suitability and business needs for the WalkMe content.
- Use the Pre-Builders Check List if needed.
- Find a SME on the client's team who can help you with the content, test environment and with whom you can periodically review your work with.
- Decide on what needs to be built and map it out.
- Use the Building a WalkThru deck for basic layout and resources to start building your content.
- Use the Builder Check List while building the WalkMe content. Ensure proper WalkMe and brand language standards are met.
- Check for the necessary approvals and see if it can be pushed to the test environment. See the Approvals document.
- Self QA the Walkthru content. Refer the QA slides for assistance.
- Have someone on the team QA your work. Ensure they use the QA sheet.
- Demo it to the clients/stakeholders and get the required approvals and sign-off
- Publish to Production!
Note: Always record the session for future reference. Paste the recording in a shared Smartsheet (or any other boards) used to discuss with the team.